What you should expect from East Bilney Coachworks
- Family Business Commitment.
- Quality, guaranteed repairs at a Fair price.
- ATA accredited staff.
- Excellent customer service.
- Customer progress reports throughout the whole repair process.
- Repairs completed on time & the vehicle returned in a clean & tidy condition.
- Making sure the customer understands exactly what the work entails.
- The ability to control costs.
- A repair completed to Manufacturers standards and BSI Kitemark standards.
- Completion of repairs in an adequate time frame.
- An understanding of how the process works from the work providers perspective.
- Trust that the work provider can fulfill its side of the relationship.
- 3 Sites
- 100 Staff
- 130 Courtesy Cars – including 9 Automatics
- 4 Courtesy Vans
- 4 Recovery vehicles
- 160 Repairs per week
- Insurance Approved
- Manufacturer Approved
- Aluminium category A status
- Prestige Repair solution
- Light Commercial Repair Solution
- AudaEnterprise Gold
- Glassmatix 4
- Thatcham Helpline
- Emacs - Automanagement
- Sikkens, Nexa, Glasurit & Dupont paint schemes
- Thatcham BSI Kitemark approved at East Bilney site for: Cosmetic, Structural – Steel, Structural – Aluminium & Composite.
- Thatcham BSI Kitemark approved at Norwich (North) site for: Structural Steel
- Thatcham BSI Kitemark approved at Norwich (South) site for: Structural Steel
- All 3 sites are accredited with the ISO 9001: 2008 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Aluminium repair centre
East Bilney Coachworks now have a dedicated Aluminium repair centre. LEARN MORE »
The first Independent Repairer in the UK to achieve BSI Pas 125 Kitemark in ALL categories including Aluminium
KM 512394 East Bilney
KM 540223 Norwich - North
KM 556753 Norwich - South